BOD Nominations, Elections & Annual Meeting
Posted on Jun 29th, 2021
Consider Being on the KCSA Board of Directors
During the Annual Membership Meeting on Monday, September 13, Members will elect two Directors to the Board for a term of two years.
Do you know someone who would be a great addition to the KCSA Board of Directors? Maybe yourself or a Kingsmill friend? KCSA needs enthusiastic residents to help fill Board positions!
- Great opportunity to get involved in managing our association
- Give back to (and continue to improve) the community
- Reasonable time commitment
- Elected for two-year term
- Open to any KCSA member in good standing
To apply, please submit the Nomination Petition located under "Governance" then "Board of Directors Nominations" or at the link below that includes brief qualifications and member endorsements.
This petition, qualifications and a photo should be placed in the KCSA dropbox or submitted electronically to Mona King at email@example.com.
- Deadline to apply: Monday, July 5 (Emailed or delivered to KCSA office by 5 p.m.)
- Ballot Mailout: week of August 9
- Meet the Candidates: Thursday, August 19, 7 p.m., Mounts Bay Rec Center
- KCSA annual meeting and vote: Monday, September 13, 7 p.m., Mounts Bay Rec Center
For questions or to learn more:
Bruce Haring, KCSA Executive Director
Mona King, Recording Secretary