Consider Being on the KCSA Board of Directors
During the Annual Membership Meeting on Monday, September 14, Members will elect two Directors to the Board for a term of two years.
Do you know someone who would be a great addition to the KCSA Board of Directors? Maybe yourself or a Kingsmill friend?
- KCSA needs enthusiastic residents to help fill Board positions
- Great opportunity to get involved in managing our association
- Give back to (and continue to improve) the community
- Reasonable time commitment
- Elected for two-year term
- Open to any KCSA member in good standing
To apply, please submit the Nomination Petition (link located below). This petition, qualifications and a photo should be submitted electronically to Mona King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply: July 6 (Petition to KCSA office by 5:00 pm)
Meet the candidates' night: August 20 (Mounts Bay Rec Center -subject to change, 7:00 pm)
KCSA annual meeting and vote: September 14 (Mounts Bay Rec Center, 7:00 pm)
More information will follow in the coming months.
For questions or to learn more:
Bruce Haring, KCSA Executive Director
Mona King, Recording Secretary